GCSE Results Day
- Results will be available for collection on: 24th August 2017 from 9.15am to 10.00am in the Assembly Hall.
- If you wish any other person (including family members) to collect your results on your behalf, you must give them your written authorisation. You must NAME the person in the authorisation letter to the school. That person must then bring some form of identification with them to show the school before we release your results to them.
- If you are not able to collect your results on Results Day you can receive notification through the normal post provided a stamped addressed envelope (it doesn’t need to be A4) has been supplied to the Exams Manager beforehand. Letters will be posted on Results Day and not before.
- Any results NOT collected on Results Day will be available to collect from Reception when the school re-opens, after the summer holidays, at the beginning of September.
- No results will be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
Guidance Notes about results
On Results Day you will receive a “Candidate Statement of Results”
- This is NOT your certificate!
- The results shown on the statement are provisional until your certificates are issued.
For more detailed information about GCSE results, certificates and the appeals process then see our guidance article here.