- Must be worn. Normal uniform rules will apply.
- They should wear lots of layers because when you sit still for 90/120 mins most people will start to feel cold:
- A plain, white t-shirt (with no visible logo and tucked in) may be worn under the shirt/blouse
- School cardigan or sweater may be worn under the jacket
- Hoodies will NOT be permitted nor will scarves, gloves, coats or hats!
- If the weather is wet they should wear a coat to school!!!! Last year we had students sitting in wet clothing because they hadn’t dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Morning exams START at 9.00am
- Students whose mock is in the Sports Hall should line up IN HOUSE GROUPS under the covered way by Student Services at 8.45am
- Students will be called into the Sports Hall in House groups. Students must stay under the covered way until they are instructed to go to the Sports Hall
- Students taking their exam in any other room should make their way straight to that room at 8.45am