Careers South West
We support all 13-19 year olds by giving honest and personalised information, guidance and practical help from now and for the future. We can also help young people up to the age of 25 who have special needs.
Your PA can:
- give you up-to-date information about careers, jobs, education courses, volunteering and training opportunities
- check out that you understand all your options and support you to plan your own future
- give you confidential support and practical help about any issue that is facing you
- give you information about schemes that may provide financial support if you are in learning
- help you talk to other people who can help you
To get in touch with your PA, please use the information below, or to find your nearest Careers South West centre go online to http://www.careerssw.org/ or give us a call on 01566 777672 .