We took on board the request of students from last summer and this week the governors have approved the addition of knee length black shorts to our uniform for the second half of the summer term.
In the same way as our trousers and skirts, we have approved a couple of ranges of shorts:
- Marks and Spencer’s product code T764908 (they will need to be brought into student services to be riveted in school).
These can be purchased online or ordered in store at Tiverton Marks and Spencer’s. These range from ages 9-14 years at a price of £12 for 2 pairs.
- School Shop Shorts (will already be riveted). These will be available in larger sizes. They will be available shortly after half term and the prices will then be made available.
It is important to emphasise that:
- These shorts can be worn only during the second half of the summer term
- These shorts need to be worn with socks (black or white) and shoes
- These shorts need to be knee length on the student.