1. Statements of Entry
- These are sent out in January.
- Students/parents are asked to sign and return a copy to confirm that final exam entries are correct.
2. Skeleton timetable
- ONLY supplied before the summer exams.
- A tool to help plan revision.
- Show the day/date of an exam BUT the times shown are intended as an indication of morning or afternoon only!
- The times shown may alter so don’t write them on calendars yet!
3. Detailed Timetable
- This is a personalised timetable showing the dates and finalised times of a student’s exams.
- It also shows the room and the desk number on it.
The above information is sent home via students as a hard copy and also emailed to parents electronically (where we have a valid email address).